Sunday, May 5, 2013

CAP Hollywood Reflection


camera by rg1024 - iconic representation of a old camera.
Our film is progressing well. We’ve had some challenges with coordinating schedules, since Maddie and I have crew almost every day, and Nico, Briana and Sophie have School of Rock for most of the days we could get out of crew. We were able to film, and that went relatively well. Unfortunately, since we had so many issues with coordination, Maddie and I had to act in the movie. Though we are the right ages for the parts, neither of us are particularly good actors. We did many takes though, so hopefully we will be able to find takes in which we were able to act well enough.
 I acted in the movie. As we went through the takes, I helped to select the takes that were good. I also helped to put the clips in order. Since I wrote it, I was better able to make sure that the progression was natural to the flow of the story. I also worked with Sophie and Briana to figure out what type of music we wanted for the arguing scene. 
Next week we need to actually find specific music for the movie, get our rough cut done, and film the scene in the park.

Picture from: Camera at Openclipart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment